Glendale promises adventure to outdoor enthusiasts and cultural explorers alike. Hikers and horseback riders can enjoy the trails, wildlife, and scenic views of the Verdugo Mountains and Deukmejian Wilderness Park. Beautiful Brand Park also offers trails and is home to the nineteenth-century Doctor’s House Museum and Gazebo. Speaking of museums, the Museum of Neon Art in downtown Glendale is sure to catch your eye, and shoppers will want to look for good buys at The Americana at Brand and the Glendale Galleria. As a local company ourselves, we understand the unique needs and challenges that Glendale businesses face, and we are here to support you with our professional services.
Are you feeling overwhelmed as a Chief Financial Officer (CFO)? Perhaps you’re juggling multiple responsibilities as an entrepreneur and small business owner, and managing your company’s financials has become a stressful and time-consuming burden. It’s common for business owners and managers in Glendale to feel like they’re in over their heads when it comes to handling financial matters. That’s where our outsourced controller services help.
How Fractional CFOs and Fractional Controller Services Differ
A fractional CFO is primarily tasked with managing your financial actions, including cash flow management, financial planning, and analyzing the strengths and vulnerabilities of your organization’s finances. Conversely, a fractional controller oversees the accounting department, ensuring the accuracy and preparation of essential financial reports like income statements and balance sheets.
Our Glendale, CA, Fractional Controller Services
At Master Accounting, we offer comprehensive fractional controller services that meet your financial and accounting needs at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time controller. Our dedicated fractional controllers integrate themselves into your enterprise to take on the identity of your business. This approach ensures that you receive cohesive and accountable financial management while eliminating the pain points associated with fragmented accounting and finance activities.
When you choose our fractional controller services, your business benefits from strategic guidance and in-depth knowledge from our experienced professionals. Drawing upon our extensive expertise across various industries, we provide valuable support and can leverage our network of experts to meet your specific needs and plans. Traditional controllers are becoming increasingly scarce in the modern economy, making fractional controllers a practical and affordable solution for facilitating your company’s growth.
Numbered below are key fractional controller services that we offer:
- Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) Processing: We process your accounts payable/cash disbursements and accounts receivable/cash receipts while handling bills, payments, invoices, account updates, and reporting.
- Budgeting Help: Our budgeting experts assess your expenses, help you establish smart financial goals, predict your financial resources, and provide guidance on adjustments needed to improve your financial outlook.
- Guidance and Planning: Get a clear picture of your business’s performance and make wise decisions. Our team provides due diligence for a thorough understanding of your financial situation as well as fixed asset tracking for better strategic decisions.
- Analysis & Preparation of Financial Statements: We prepare accurate financial statements, such as income statements, statements of retained earnings, balance sheets, and statements of cash flows. We can also analyze your financial statements and assist with filing quarterly and year-end statements.
- Regulatory and Industry Compliance: Our compliance experts evaluate your financial practices and policies to ensure adherence to industry-specific guidelines and governmental accounting requirements. We also offer support with the application of new accounting principles and other fiscal regulations.
- Compilation Services: Our team prepares schedules, records, and supporting documentation in a financial statement format for auditors, lenders, and tax preparers.
Partnering with Master Accounting for your controller services offers many benefits:
- Hedge Against Turnover Rate: Avoid the time-consuming and expensive process of finding replacements for accounting, controller, or bookkeeping positions. With our outsourced controller services, you have access to a dedicated team, which removes the need to hire and train new staff.
- Maximize Confidentiality: As your trusted partners, we ensure the security and confidentiality of your financial information. Our company upholds strict privacy standards, safeguarding against the exposure of confidential data to the wrong people.
- Prevent Single-Point-of-Failure: Eliminate problems caused by a single point of failure. If your controller or accounting staff is unavailable, we can provide a seamless continuation of your financial operations.
- Save Money: The expense of employing a full-time CFO or controller can be prohibitive, especially for small to medium-sized businesses. Our fractional controller services offer the same expertise at a fraction of the cost; therefore, you will be free to use your financial resources more efficiently.
Master Accounting: Fractional Controller Services in Glendale, CA
In Glendale, California, Master Accounting is your local, reliable partner for professional fractional controller services. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been helping companies like yours since 2004.
Let us provide financial management solutions while you focus on growing your business with confidence. Contact us today to discover how we can make running your organization easier.